From September 27, at Ristorante La Primula in San Quirino, will start the qualification Sommelier Course Level 1.
Become Sommelier today is easy, a new profession, an ancient culture to be discovered together.
The lessons, for a total of 18 meetings, will begin at 20:30 and end at 22:45.
1. THE ROLE OF THE SOMMELIER
3. WINE - PRODUCTION OF WINE
4. WINE - THE COMPONENTS OF WINE
5. VISIT TO A WINE COMPANY
6. TASTING TECHNIQUE - VISUAL EXAMINATION
7. TECHNIQUE OF TASTE - OLFACTORY EXAMINATION
8. TASTING TECHNIQUE - GUSTATIVE-ODOR
10. SWEET WINES, LATE HARVEST, Muffati, ICEWEIN, LIQUEUR, FLAVOURED
11. ITALIAN WINE AND ITS READ
12. BEER AND SPIRITS FROM CEREALS
13. VISIT TO BREWERY
14. OTHER SPIRITS AND SPIRITS (domestic and foreign)
15. VISIT IN DISTILLERY
16. FUNCTIONS OF THE SOMMELIER AND USE OF GLASSES
17. VISIT TO A WINE COMPANY
18. STUDY ON THE TASTING AND SELF-ASSESSMENT
Each lesson includes a teaching and a practice where are tasted three wines. The tutorials allow Participants to participate in lectures and numerous taste tests with attention and interest, in an effective and fun. The educational material provided is of great value: textbooks, suitcase with 4 tasting glasses and its tools, notebooks for the actual tasting practices and notes.
They will be provided also other 4 tasting glasses with different forms for taste tests. Be part of the Italian Sommelier Association, it means being able to participate in many wine and food activities that are organized for members: guided tasting, theme seminars, dinners teaching, study visits to wineries in Italy and in the world. It means you can also access many publications for the great wine culture, newsletters and invitations to many prestigious appointments.
It means finally receive AIS quarterly membership magazine, MangiaVino magazine and guide to the best wines of Italy Vitae. As a member of AIS is expected to enter facilitated at Vinitaly.
Contacts: tel. 0432.204688 email@example.com www.aisfvg.it www.facebook.com/aisfvg